Design and Budgeting
- Space planning & programming
- Schematic designs to iron out the detail of the scale and location of everything before a full rendering is done. This will help estimate the total cost based off of the scale and complexity of the design.
- Coordination with various stakeholders including building permits for tenant improvement
- Conceptual interior design development with client’s objectives
- During the permit process Interior Architectural Design / Detailing and Documentation is developed in parallel
- Provide budget& finish allowances by industry standard
- Install brand signages as required for malls/buildings
- Identify, monitor and mitigate potential risks in scope of work, schedule and budget
- Feasibility concerns like address site access, building orientation, utility connections and several other items to be addressed by Site assessment to determine feasibility of proposed work
- Document “Landlord’s work” in commercial lease agreement
Preconstruction & Procurement
- Final spec such as Working drawings may include architectural drawings, structural drawings, civil drawings, mechanical drawings, electrical drawings.
- Invite competitive tender
- Audit of sub-trade quotes, qualification/certifications/licensing , experience
- Contract document establishes timelines and costs for each stage of the construction project.
- Review and Approve the contract documents
- Issuance of Purchase Orders and confirmation of materials availability
- Site Health & Safety protocols, Construction policy of Malls/Building is followed
- Monitor Work progress, Schedule, budget
- Communicate with stakeholders for project updates per established contract
- Coordinate with Designer/Consultants for field review, City for inspections along the work progress as necessary
- Organize, plan and prioritize the construction work
- Inspect the work for deviations or deficiency and have it rectified with sub-trades proactively
- Final Site Inspections, punch list for construction completion and closeout
- During occupancy, equipment and furnishings (e.g., furniture, desks, blinds) are installed
- Upon every requirement has been met, the consultant will issue a certificate of substantial completion.
- Final inspection completed by building official