Updated November 20, 2020
At Jericho, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority.
For everyone safety during Site Assessment/Consultation:
- We offer on-site or remote estimates depending on the project requirements
- Our staff wears face mask
- Encouraged to maintain social distance (6 feet)
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands we will greet each other verbally without any contact.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
Preventive Measures for COVID-19 at Work
The construction teammates working on the site are required to follow preventative safety and cleaning measures, including the following:
- COVID-19 site safety plan
- Install signages & posters
- Conduct active daily in-person health screening. The BCCSA has developed a Health Screening Tool. Screening can be done in person, by phone or online.
- Maintain a list of employees that are currently working on sites and update this list daily.
- Using hand sanitizer.
- Mandatory face mask
Maintain a social distance (6 feet) from others.
- All common areas and surfaces should be cleaned at the end of each day. Examples include washrooms, light switches, and door handles
- Anyone with COVID‐19 like symptoms such as sore throat, fever, sneezing, or coughing must self‐isolate at home for 14 days
Thank you for your continued confidence and trust in Jericho. We look forward to providing the best, and most accommodating, customer experience possible.
If you would like more information on the latest news to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your everyday practices,
BC Centre for Disease Control Website:
Healthlink BC website:
BC Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA) Website:
COVID Alert Mobile app: