Jericho Redefined General Contractors Ltd., along with its subsidiaries and branch operations, referred to as ‘Jericho’, ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’, is dedicated to respecting your privacy and choices.
Jericho may collect Personal Data in the course of our normal business activities, as detailed below.
What We Collect and How We Use the Personal Information
In this privacy statement, “Personal Information” refers to any data that pertains to an individual and can be used to identify that individual, either from the data itself or when combined with other information that Jericho possesses.
Jericho collects, uses, stores and process Personal data, which is data that identifies, relates to, describes, or can reasonably be associated with a particular person. For all data subjects, may include, but is not limited to:
- Website visitor activity including IP address, the identity of the Internet service provider, the name and version of the operating system, the name and version of the browser, the date and time of the visit, the pages visited. This data may be aggregated such that the individual identities have been removed.
- Business contact information including as job title, department and name of organization, business address, e-mail address, mobile telephone number.
- Financial information including as financial account information used for payment purposes and/or information that may be contained in a consumer report, bank account information.
- Contact information for referrals.
- Employment information: employment history, employee number, performance appraisals, salary and benefits, healthcare information, emergency contact information.
- Identifiers: Identifying information including name, postal or e-mail address, and phone or fax number, social security numbers, driver’s license numbers.
- Personal Information: Names, signatures, Social Security Numbers, addresses, government identification documents, financial information such as bank account, credit or debit card information, health insurance information, education information.
- Geolocation information
- Biometric information
- Protected class information
Jericho’s services are not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian discovers that their child has provided us with personal information without their consent, they should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our webform. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take appropriate steps to delete the information from our records.
How We Collect Information:
When you visit our website, we may collect information about your visit. Additionally, we may collect information directly from clients, contractors, sub-contractors, vendors, employees, and job applicants. We may also obtain information from third parties, including contractors, sub-contractors, and government agencies.
Why We Collect It:
We collect personal information to conduct our business activities. The purposes of data collection include:
- Providing and managing services to our clients
- Managing employee relationships, including benefit administration.
- Processing job applications, including background investigations.
- Validating identities for security purposes, granting access to Jericho premises and job sites.
- Fulfilling our legal or contractual obligations.
- Engaging in marketing and promotional activities, such as providing information about our products, services, and events (as permitted by law).
Jericho will retain and process it until you withdraw your consent, unless the data must be kept for administrative, legal, or regulatory purposes.
Once the purpose of collecting and processing your personal data has been fulfilled, and the necessary duration for documentation and backup storage has passed, Jericho may delete your personal data.
Your privacy is important to us. Jericho adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to safeguard your Personal Information.
Data recipients, transfer, and disclosure of Personal Information:
Jericho respects your privacy and does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
We may share your Personal Information with:
- Jericho or with any of its subsidiaries.
- Business partners.
- Service vendors
- Sub-contractors & Contractors
- Federal, state, and local governments
Legal basis of the processing:
We process your Personal Information to fulfill its commercial, contractual, legal, and regulatory obligations. This may include responding to lawful requests by public authorities, investigating illegal activities, suspected fraud, or meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. We also use your information to our administrative, IT maintenance, and IT security practices. Additionally, we may provide you with information about our products, services, or events.
Access, correction, objection of your Personal Information:
You have the right to access, correct, delete, or transfer your Personal Information held by us. If you wish to object to certain processing or withdraw your consent for the processing of your Personal Information, you have that right as well. Please note that in some situations, these rights may be limited if there is an administrative or legal requirement for us to process your Personal Information. We respect your choices and will do our best to accommodate your requests in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you wish to stop receiving such communications, you can use the unsubscribe link provided in our marketing emails.
To exercise your data subject rights, you can choose any of the following methods:
- Email: Send your request to email@example.com (or)
- Mail: Send your request by mail to the Company Address.
For us to fulfill your request, we will need to verify your identity. Please include sufficient information in your request to allow us to locate your records and understand the specific actions you are requesting regarding your data.
Linked third- party websites:
Privacy Notice Changes:
How to contact us:
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this privacy statement, please feel free to contact us using the webform on our website or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org